Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August Featured Artist: Zach Rose


Zach Rose (Umbriel Finite) follows a long family history of photographic art following his father and grandfather before him. “To me, photography is a product of chance, aesthetics, and abstract thought. My photographs have always focused on spontaneity, emotions, and darkness. Its a lot like life itself in that my images to me, reflect upon the way I view life. To you, it can be interpreted hundreds of thousands of different ways. The way you interpret any image (that is not strictly fashion - which I will also be doing) is to me, a reflection of who you are and where you are in life. I'm excited to implement these qualities in photographing portraiture work, fashion, and individual beauty.” This is what I’ve always wanted to do..


Portfolio: umbrielfiniteimages.daportfolio.com


Other facets:


Umbrielthouart.deviantart.com
Modelmayhem.com/umbrielfiniteimages

No comments:

Post a Comment